I am one of those weird cases that loves studying. For me it is not an obligation, it is a pleasure and a privilege to learn. Well, this coming month of May is so full of short courses that I am doing here a short recap in case you are interested in joining. All of them are fashion related and are not particularly cheap. Fashion when it comes to this, it is not particularly democratic ( maybe one day….)
Let me show you the courses, as they are really interesting.
For example Domus academy, has put together 2 courses for Dubai that will take place at The Address Dubai Mall.
– Fashion styling and Image creation with Ildo Damiano. This course wll happen from May 30th to 1st June- from 5 to 9 pm. Ildo is celebrities editor at Vanity Fair and now mentor of the italian edition of Project Runway Italy.
– Shoe design advanced: The IT Shoe with Diego Dolcini. May 30th to may 31st- from 5 to 9pm. Diego is designer of super cool brands such as Vionnet, Ermenegildo Zegna, Gucci, Tom Ford…
To check prices and availability go to the Domus Academy website by clicking here.
My school- the London College of Fashion- is going to have the following short courses in May. They always use the Vida Downtown Hotel to host the courses. That’s how I got to see this hotel and it is lovely! (I recommend you to go check it!).
LCF has quite a lot of courses so let me list them with their dates.
– Principles of Fashion Styling 1- Dates: 16th-20th May.
– Footwear Design. Dates: 17th-21st May.
– Fashion Journalism: Print and Digital. Dates: 21st-23 rd May.
– Fashion Buying & Merchandising 1- Dates: 20th-23rd May.
– Fashion Buying & Merchandising 2- Dates: 25th-27th May.
– Fashion design1. Dates: 16th-19th May.
– Luxury Fashion Brand Management. Dates: 24th-28th May.
– Fashion Drawing. Dates: 25th-28th May.
Prices range between 4.500 Dhs to 6.600 Dhs aprox. There are discounts for ex alumni. I am not sure if I could let you use my discount but I will check with them to see if they could do something. Check the rest of details in their website here. The teachers are amazing, the vibe is super creative and the learning experience is superb.
The only thing that is left for me to say is… have you already join the amazing giveaway the blog is running now?. It is not to be missed! Click here to get all the details.
Enjoy and join the Glambox community here.
Like my facebook page here.
Follow me on Twitter here.
Check my random life in Instagram here.